When you plan which people will be invited to the party to an important celebration, you probably pick the option of sending invitations by email, letter or through social networks. Make sure, however, that those who will come, not to mention this to those who are judged to have no place on your holiday. Do not forget to lock the group on Facebook – so you ensure “confidentiality” of the event. Anyone would not be pleasant to know that it was not invited.
Here are some important tips
- Do not be carried away in the planning of all activities throughout the event. Organize guests time minute by minute would not be pleasant for anyone and can make them feel obliged and tense.
- Do not laden table with dishes. Better Food appetizers and light more drinks, desserts and refreshing drinks than heavy meals in copious amounts.
- Choose things that can be eaten “on foot”, especially if the party is not classic dinner and gathering with music and balloons, for example. Select things “to pieces” – small sandwiches, slices of pizza, chips with lots of sauce, julienne vegetables with sauce, fruit salads, cheese platters and more.
- If you organize a party for your child, but it was a teenager, this is a wonderful time to offer healthy drinks. Drain fruit, offer them fresh. Or put in a glass jug of mineral water with ice cubes, slice wholesale lemons, apples and place them inside.
- Nuts, nuts, nuts again. Always appropriate, healthy, and simple to serve. Suitable for all ages, complements whiskey and juice.
- Communicate with guests. If you have undertaken the task to prepare a stunning party, that means you’re constantly in the kitchen – preparing, arranging, warmers whatnot. So choose meals that you can prepare in advance and during the celebration pass among the invitees. They are there for you.
- Take enough time to prepare and clean your house before the party. If you have no such time call the agency for professional cleaning. If you live in Chelmsford you can choose Carpet cleaning Chelmsford.